• A man was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol on the 100 block of Los Gatos Boulevard at 3:02am.
• A caller reported a group of people in two vehicles for “blasting music” and “talking loud” on N. Santa Cruz Avenue at 10:01pm.
• A man was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol on N. Santa Cruz Avenue and Highway 9 at 10:38pm.
• A necklace was reported stolen on Dardanelli Lane and Knowles Drive.
• Someone smashed a vehicle’s window on Los Gatos Saratoga Road.
• A man was arrested for child abuse and battery on the 100 block of Worcester Loop at 8:40pm.
• A man wearing pajama bottoms was reportedly walking around the post office on S. Santa Cruz Avenue with a syringe in his hand at 11:43am.
• A bicycle was reported stolen on Oak Rim Court.
• A “tall guy” reportedly jumped into a home’s patio and stole a bicycle at 3am on Weldwood Court.
• A man was arrested for driving outside of suspension restrictions on Los Gatos Boulevard and Highway 9 at 11:36am.
• A caller reported a Honda Accord for parking in a Tesla charging spot on Los Gatos Boulevard.
• A caller reported “cars screeching and causing a lot of noise” on High School Court at 8:50pm.
• Someone stole a pair of binoculars from an unlocked vehicle parked on Cleland Avenue.
• A group of people were reportedly taking photos of vehicles’ license plates on Victory Lane and Bean Avenue at 3:11pm.
• A van reported stolen on Clifton Avenue was found 30 minutes later on Highway 17 at 2:58pm.
• Three suspects stole bottles of tequila at a store on Blossom Hill Road.
• A caller got into an argument with their neighbor after they confronted them about their children playing “too loudly” outside on Towne Terrace at 6:31pm.
• Two baskets of liquor were reported stolen from a store on N. Santa Cruz Avenue.
• A suspect reportedly used nine counterfeit $20 bills to make a purchase at a store on N. Santa Cruz Avenue.
• A man was arrested for disorderly conduct and obstructing an officer on W. Main Street and Park Avenue at 4:03pm.
• A man was arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol on Los Gatos Boulevard and Samaritan Drive at 8:17pm.
Information is compiled from public records released by the Los Gatos-Monte Sereno Police Department.